Low-slung and modern, the Louis bed pairs bold proportions with subtle design cues to make a statement in any bedroom. A contrasting cross stitch adds pattern and angularity to the soft, inviting lines of a deep sleigh-style headboard and generously proportioned bed frame. Designed for use without a box spring, a European-style bentwood mattress support is included. The matching storage ottoman adds seating at the foot of the bed or elsewhere in the home.
- Made from Linen upholstery and solid wood
- 16 inch tall ottoman provides seating at the end of the bed or makes a good footrest elsewhere in the home
- Luxurious linen-blend upholstery consists of 28.4% Olefin, 60.8% Rayon and 10.8% Linen (Cleaning code W)
- Natural linen upholstery fabric is a blend of off-white and brown threads creating an overall color tone that appears soft tan from a distance
- Distinctive cross-stitch seams
- Cylindrical wooden legs are made from solid wood and finished in a rich dark brown tone
- Legs fitted with non-marking nylon glides
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.